POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Silicon Gathering : Re: Silicon Gathering Server Time
5 Oct 2024 09:16:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Silicon Gathering
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 27 Jan 1999 00:45:19
Message: <36aea7ef.0@news.povray.org>
Jim Kress wrote in message <36ae1d27.0@news.povray.org>...
>Thanks (I think...)

>Eric Freeman wrote in message <36ad1226.0@news.povray.org>...
>>Jim Kress wrote in message <36abadba.0@news.povray.org>...
>>>Any comments?
>>
>>Cool.  Beats the Hell out of a post with a virus attached!!!

Actually, I really like the pic.  I viewed it (and your request for
comments) just after reading the virus thread.  "Beats the Hell out of a
post with a virus attached" was the first thing that popped into my mind,
and for some reason I thought it was really funny.  I was almost rolling on
the floor (I guess you had to be there).

Eric

--
"Truth derives its strength not so much from itself
as from the brilliant contrast it makes with what is