POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: SORRY AGAIN! : Re: SORRY AGAIN! Server Time
5 Oct 2024 09:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SORRY AGAIN!
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 26 Jan 1999 06:50:24
Message: <36adac00.0@news.povray.org>
Remco de Korte schrieb in Nachricht <36A### [at] xs4allnl>...
>Marc van den Dikkenberg wrote:
>>

>> when my system was infected, I couldn't post to newsgroups at all: I
simply
>> got a "500: What?" Error. Apparently the xs4all newsserver couldn't
process
>> the message + attachment in the form winsock provided it to them...
>>

>That's what bugged me at first: I could post to the POV-groups, not the
rest,
>getting the same error (interesting error-message).

I also got a "500: ..." something error message (it was bit more
descriptive, but I don't remember the text) when I tried to post to this
server (news.povray.org) but the junk newsgroup. Funny, I could post to
every newsgroup, only not to junk (which is the one I expected to accept
almost everything - even junk <g>).

Just before Marc posted his message I had exactly done the same. Seems to be
ok again now.

Groetjes!
--
Rudy Velthuis