POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Callendor, the sword that is not a sword : Re: Callendor, the sword that is not a sword Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Callendor, the sword that is not a sword
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 26 Jan 1999 06:15:06
Message: <36ada3ba.0@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote in message <36A### [at] pacbellnet>...
>Beautiful !!! No kidding !!!

thanks, I wasn't expecting that.

>If I had to criticize anything it would be the multiple refections,
>or perhaps their size, on the columns. But since I'm not in the
>room, to trace their source, it just may be an accurate portrayal.
>WHO am I to say in the face of such beauty ?

The replections are from the lamps. There are 24 lamps in the room, each a
lightsource. Most of them are hidden behind the columns or behind the
camera. I'll look into the size of the reflections.

>Well done !
>Keep up the good work !
>Post more when you get it done !

Well this is part of my current irtc entry. This pic will be used as an
imagemap in the final scene.

Gail
--
gsh### [at] monotixcoza