POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: SORRY AGAIN! : Re: SORRY AGAIN! Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SORRY AGAIN!
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 25 Jan 1999 19:45:28
Message: <36ad1028.0@news.povray.org>
Remco de Korte wrote in message <36AB9A24.795DB0A0@xs4all.nl>...
>Yep, thanks, now I have it in my Windows directory. I scanned the happy-exe
>before running it, but still it does this thing.
>
>Remco

What virus scanner do you use???  I have McAfee VirsusScan 95 and for the
last six months I have been unable to update the virus list... it has an
auto-update feature that updates thru the net, but it just times out.
E-mails to the company get no response.  So much for eternal free upgrades.

Eric

--
"Truth derives its strength not so much from itself
as from the brilliant contrast it makes with what is