POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New and Improved Prison Cell pic : Re: New and Improved Prison Cell pic Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New and Improved Prison Cell pic
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 25 Jan 1999 16:42:33
Message: <36ace549.0@news.povray.org>
Kyle schrieb in Nachricht <36ACD453.32CD10BC@geocities.com>...
>Hi everyone.  A few days ago I posted a pic of a prison cell I was
>doing.  After taking in all of your suggestions..I improved it quite a
>bit.  Here's the new one.  Thanks everyone who had suggestions.  If you
>have any more suggestions please post them, I love critisism.

The bed looks a bit "flat". The tubes don't really look like what they are.
Perhaps this is one of these scenes (esp. indoor, but as Gilles Tran once
pointed out, also outdoor scenes) which would really need radiosity. Try the
settings of Nathan Kopp's "box with no lights".

Oh, and use AA, propably 0.3 will do.
--
Rudy Velthuis