POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: SORRY AGAIN! : Re: SORRY AGAIN! Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SORRY AGAIN!
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 25 Jan 1999 13:28:47
Message: <36acb7df.0@news.povray.org>
Marc Schimmler schrieb in Nachricht
<36AC83DB.C6D589EE@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>...
>I mailed the newsadmin and asked him to remove the offending attachment!
>

>Marc
>--
>Marc Schimmler

(Now I hope I'm not sending multiples again)

Dan Connely also did the same, so I suppose they're gone by now.

For everyone (esp.Remco): scan for everything which looks like: liste.dat,
ska.exe, ska.dll and happyXX.exe. The word "liste" makes me think this was a
German program.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this caused to everyone. I think I did the
wrong thing in the first place (sending all those infected messages, after I
found out there was an infection; I already sent one or two infected
messages without knowing, but I should have stopped there).

--
Rudy Velthuis