POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Scene Creation : Re: Scene Creation Server Time
6 Sep 2024 04:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scene Creation
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 25 Jan 1999 08:04:05
Message: <36ac6bc5.0@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
: I asked Lutz about this once and his reply was that he is only
: comfortable in a right handed system and so that is the way it's
: going to stay. If we could retrain Lutz then maybe someday it
: will change.

  I don't understand.
  The fact that you _can_ use a left handed system doesn't mean that you
_have_ to do so. If he implements the coordinate system switching, that
doesn't mean he has to start using the left handed system.
  Why is it so difficult to just implement the feature for those who want
to use it? If he doesn't like the left handed system, nobody is forcing
him to use it.
  I can't see what harm would an option like this do to the program.

--
main(i){char*_="BdsyFBThhHFBThhHFRz]NFTITQF|DJIFHQhhF";while(i=
*_++)for(;i>1;printf("%s",i-70?i&1?"[]":" ":(i=0,"\n")),i/=2);} /*- Warp. -*/