POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : req:iconview for the next POV-Ray : Re: iconview for the next POV-Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: iconview for the next POV-Ray
From: Lue Ebra
Date: 25 Jan 1999 02:03:49
Message: <36ac1755.0@news.povray.org>
My apologies. I was at one of my terminals that added the html after I wrote
the post. When I saw it from the server (after an email from someone
pointing it out), I almost flipped.
I agree with Thorsten about the bandwidth for the ppl who pay by the byte
(although I don't, so, for me, it's a refreshing change from the usually
bland Unixness of the NG's. But I *usually* don't post using html)
Once again, my apologies.

--

Lue Ebra
lue### [at] dalnetsuxmuh-nutzorg