POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : A Questoi and a possible Moray Bug.... : Re: A Question and a possible Moray Bug.... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:31:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Question and a possible Moray Bug....
From: LABourdillon
Date: 24 Jan 1999 13:36:06
Message: <36ab6816.0@news.povray.org>
Your file loaded into Moray V3.1 (on Win98) "here at home" without a
problem, but there appears to be a file "skull.udo" required before your
scene can be rendered. While I haven't seen quite the same problem you
mention, on occasion I will have a *.mdl file (previously saved without any
problems) lock up Moray completely during a reload. In fact, I have one such
file residing in my Moray mdl directory at this moment - as these *.mdl
files are all in binary, I'm not sure what I can try next.

...larry