POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Screen saver from rendered images? : Re: Screen saver from rendered images? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:34:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Screen saver from rendered images?
From: GrimDude
Date: 24 Jan 1999 08:30:49
Message: <36ab2089.0@news.povray.org>
Thanks, I would rather avoid pirating though. I'd hate it to be pulled on me
(if that's what you meant by a sneak).

I think I have enough information now to pull this off. What I have is the
.exe along the same lines as DTA and Buildsv. I've been told it's just a
matter of making the exe Win32 friendly, and renaming it with an scr
extension. Given that, it should be pretty easy to write a C++ program for
the modification (I hope).

Anyway, I found tons of information on writing a straight forward SS. I
thank everyone that posted a response.

GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet