POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Liquid Spray Plugin : Re: Liquid Spray Plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:30:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liquid Spray Plugin
From: Keith Hull
Date: 20 Jan 1999 16:32:13
Message: <36a64b5d.0@news.povray.org>
Rick wrote in message <36a55509.0@news.povray.org>...
>Hi all,
>I am having real problems with the spray plugin, I have dl'd the origion
>POVray plugin, and put the inc files in my POVray include dir, dl the spray
>plug, put the dll in the Moray Plugins dir, and overwritten the spray.inc
>file in the POVray inc dir with the one provided.
>
>no matter what i do it allways page faults, and sometimes times my whole PC
>down with it.
>
>I am running win98, directx6, all of the widows updates from ms installed,
>MS VC 6 with MSVS SP 1 installed.

Hi Rick,

I run almost the exact same system, except I use MSVC 5, however I've sent
Lutz a new version that is not compiled for debug, this may cure your
problem. However you are the first person that's said it crashes, and
somehow I don't think a release compile will cure your problem (but you
never know :-).

Best Regards,

Keith