POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Feature Request.. : Feature Request.. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Feature Request..
From: Rick
Date: 19 Jan 1999 23:05:39
Message: <36a55613.0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
Just thaught of a nice feature, currently I am messing with objects imported
from BioWin (will post images in povray.images soon!), my request is..

Would it be possable to have moray display a simplified wireframe for some
objects, ie just a bounding box for a whole CSG, as it all gets a little
slow when you have a few thousand objects in a scene (like 9000!), and i
have to keep upping the memory requirements to cope..

Rick