POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : A Lighting Question : Re: A Lighting Question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:27:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Lighting Question
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 17 Jan 1999 11:16:13
Message: <36a20ccd.0@news.povray.org>
In povray.newusers Johannes Hubert <jhu### [at] algonetse> wrote:
: Nope - as you can see, I didn't answer to the original question - mainly
: because others had already answered when I read it, but I guess I wouldn't
: have even if no answers had been given yet, because of the lack of time and
: the confidence that in this special subject others would come forth with the
: same answer I would give (high ambient value).
: I must concede: Had I known more about the content of the VFAQ than I
: currently do, then I would probably have answered with a link to it. Maybe I
: *should* read it again :-)

  All this is ok. I didn't mean to blame you or anything. I understand
what you mean. :)

  I remember a funny Garfield postcard which says: "Feel free to waste my
valuable time".

--
main(i){char*_="BdsyFBThhHFBThhHFRz]NFTITQF|DJIFHQhhF";while(i=
*_++)for(;i>1;printf("%s",i-70?i&1?"[]":" ":(i=0,"\n")),i/=2);} /*- Warp. -*/