POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : lens flare plugin : Re: lens flare plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: lens flare plugin
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 17 Jan 1999 07:35:35
Message: <36a1d36a.8470519@194.174.214.110>
Hi stefan, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> It is my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) that although
> Moray3.1 ships with a plugin for Nathan Kopps' LensFlare include file,
> the plugin just provides for exporting parameters used by the lens
> flare include which is actually processed by POVRay.
OK, you are wrong<g>. The plugin exports the lens flare parameters and
then include 'NKFlare\xxxx.inc'. If you don't change the directories
from the default installation it'll work out of the box. If you do,
you'll need to copy the NKFlare subdirectory (found in POVSCN) to the
directory where you have your POV files created.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray