POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : lens flare plugin : lens flare plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:29:38 EDT (-0400)
  lens flare plugin
From: stefan
Date: 17 Jan 1999 02:27:32
Message: <36a18f60.983046@news.povray.org>
It is my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) that although
Moray3.1 ships with a plugin for Nathan Kopps' LensFlare include file,
the plugin just provides for exporting parameters used by the lens
flare include which is actually processed by POVRay. If this is true
where can I get Nathan's include file? Also how do I set up POV to use
the include file automatically when rendering from Moray?

Thanks for your help.

Stefan (USA)