POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Easter and Media ~46k : Easter and Media ~46k Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Easter and Media ~46k
From: Paul Swagerty
Date: 29 Mar 1999 05:31:01
Message: <36FF5738.F814FA53@ecs.csus.edu>
Greetings group,

	Well a while back someone posted an image with the subject ehading, a
hill with a cool sky, well this is my verison of that. Anyway, Im
beginning to learn media, though I still find it a little unpredictable
at times. This image looks best with a black background, not a white
one, it is actually being desinged for a desktop and I might take it to
kinko's and have them do a high quality printing, I don't know.

	I want to work ont eh texture for the mountain, but im not sure what I
want to do, I just know that it looks wrong. Any suggestions??

Paul

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'new_sky.jpg' (33 KB)