POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Q: 3.1e & cmax & patches : Re: Q: 3.1e & cmax & patches Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Q: 3.1e & cmax & patches
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Mar 1999 20:17:09
Message: <36FED489.57BE4E57@aol.com>
I just posted this question about the patches not working in conjunction
with the new 3.1e. I was hopeful there was an answer here that didn't
mean changing the registry or cmedit.dll back and forth.
Oh well, at least I found the registry entry in need of modification so
I could save new pov scripts into the scenes folder instead of
C:\WINDOWS.
At least I'm hoping so, I will need to restart Windows first to be sure
of that.
I tried the exchange of the two different cmedit.dlls using a batch
file, goes okay. Better that than registry changes.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/7855/

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe