POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How do you include an image (gif) into an scene : How do you include an image (gif) into an scene Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  How do you include an image (gif) into an scene
From: Handler
Date: 28 Mar 1999 10:32:03
Message: <36FE4BB6.5A604E34@taconic.net>
Hi again!

How do you include an image (gif) into a scene without image mapping it
to an object?  Can this be done.  If not, how to you wrap it to an
object without it looking all strange and stuff.  I've tried it with no
success.  I keep getting the entire object wrapped with the image (gif).

A very fustrated Handler

Thanks!