POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE] TextureView 3.4 : Re: [ANNOUNCE] TextureView 3.4 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [ANNOUNCE] TextureView 3.4
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Mar 1999 02:29:01
Message: <36FDDA37.E43712DF@aol.com>
Agree, however I can not see fit to d/l good free software forever you
know everytime there's another new thing or version.
Half kidding, half not... but alas, the half kidding side always wins.
I'll keep the older version just the same thankyou anyway Friedmann. I
don't get much use from a lot of these good programs due to my own
ineptitude yet there's always a place on my disk for these things when I
can make room or time.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe