POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : yet another LightSabre : Re: yet another LightSabre Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:10:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: yet another LightSabre
From: bankspad
Date: 27 Mar 1999 14:47:50
Message: <36FD3211.DFFA9603@pacbell.net>
Yeah, I thought that turned out really good - especially with the dragon! I agree
about the "glow effect" it really does make or break the whole feeling of the
image. The blade in my image is pure media and while I like how it turned out -
still no glow; but I'm working on it. Unfortunately for my sanity I'm hooked to
figurung this out. Thanks for the feed back.
KB-