POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just a question... : Re: Just a question... - Tender_A.jpg (0/1) - Tender_A.jpg (1/1) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a question... - Tender_A.jpg (0/1) - Tender_A.jpg (1/1)
From: Ken
Date: 27 Mar 1999 11:18:27
Message: <36FD03D4.3FD6EB31@pacbell.net>
David Wilkinson wrote:

>  [Image]

Hi David,

  Seems like you kind of buried this a little too deep to get the
recognition it deserves. This one is defiantly nice. I had just
joined the group here when you posted the engine and at the time
was feeling in awe of the competition on this group. Looks like
you're still setting precedence. I would suggest you back off on
the yellow sky a bit though. Looks like a mustard flower pollen
storm in the air or sulphur clouds ?

  On the subject of trains I ran across an archive of train
photography not too long ago and book marked the file for myself
and with the intention of passing it on to you. You may already
know of if it but if you don't it is a definite must see. They
claim to have one of the largest train related image and general
train information archives on the net.

ftp://wuarchive.wustl.edu/graphics/trains/
ftp://wuarchive.wustl.edu/graphics/trains/aeroscan/

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net