POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dali-esque V2 (AA + an idea) : Re: Dali-esque V2 (AA an idea) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:09:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dali-esque V2 (AA an idea)
From: Ken
Date: 26 Mar 1999 10:19:02
Message: <36FBA46A.93A7AC54@pacbell.net>
Steve wrote:
, so, when should one give the audience a gentle
> push in the right direction?
>
> Steve

I think that is a point well taken. My recent post called obscurity was
titled only after some deliberation. It had many predicessors like Ninja,
The Rock Face, and few others left unsaid. In the end I choose "Obscurity"
because I felt it set a mood I was trying to convey with the work and to
a certain extent described the content. I have been much less successful
in the naming of some of my other works of art.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net