POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My contribution to watch collection [83k] : Re: My contribution to watch collection [83k] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My contribution to watch collection [83k]
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 26 Mar 1999 08:41:16
Message: <36FB8ED7.2E2653DF@fv.aetec.ee>
Fabien HENON wrote:

> Just keep me posted when your watch is finished.
Mais oui! Attends un peu, s'il tu plaises! En cet week-end j'enverrai

French is very bad, though I learn it at present time: I just guess,
that at age 30 I'm too old to learn foreign languages...)
>I'd like to see the result.
> No matter what you do for a living, only the quality of the picture counts in the
gallery.
I'm doing dull business apps for living; reason for my criticism was the
fact, that I had just feeling, that my rendering wasn't finished or good
enough for gallery.  Last renderings show improvement (I really hope
that they do!) and I hope that in the near future (in this week-end?) I
will be content enough with it and post it in this NG and Rhino's
gallery.

> Besides, it's going to give even more credit to this great software we are all using
:
> POV.
Sure, if I post this watch picture to Rhino's gallery, then I'm proud to
present Pov-Ray as renderer.