POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : L-Systems Help! : Re: L-Systems Help! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: L-Systems Help!
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 25 Mar 1999 17:42:46
Message: <36FABBBE.7507F5A1@mninter.net>
This program is almost exactly the same as Lparser- no capabilities that I don't find
in
lparser. Also, I have a graphical front for Lparser, which helps a lot(No worrying
about
notepad saving, "tree.ls.txt").

I'll just have to wait until someone creates a version with leaves.

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!