POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just a question... : Re: Just a question... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:13:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a question...
From: Josh English
Date: 25 Mar 1999 17:19:00
Message: <36FAB6B8.72172152@spiritone.com>
As for my 2 cents (1.33 cents after taxes) I am in technical support at one
of those large places that "outsources" tech support, and if I were to say
more "I'd have to kill you," as the party line goes. I want to move into
full time web design and I have a degree in graphic design. It's just a
damn hard field to jump into.

No family, few friends, and since I'm tethered to a phone and four
computers all day (talk about a rendering farm) I find there is lots of
time to play with POV-Ray.

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom