POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just a question... : Re: Just a question... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a question...
From: portelli
Date: 25 Mar 1999 12:37:55
Message: <36FA9EB6.AEE677AE@pilot.msu.edu>
I'm still a student too.  Not for long though.  I'm a computer science
major, so I don't know if I'd be an engineer or a scientist.  Other than
school I do the typical college stuff, and play hockey.  For you people
that follow college basketball, We(Michiagn State) are in the final
four.  And no I have not participated in any of the 'roits'.