POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just a question... : Re: Just a question... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a question...
From: Spider
Date: 26 Mar 1999 02:31:23
Message: <36FA9027.4DBC330A@bahnhof.se>
I'll jump in here.
I'm a student of unkonw age, educated software tech, currently boring mys
elf to
death with software engineering. I'm from the demo scene of pc's, use and
 handle
most programming languages, and tend to create my scene's as such.

As for the when. I'm insomniac, in the bad way, thus I tend to spend nigh
ts
coding on something in POV, and leave it parsing over the day. I'm a chao
ist,
not as structured as a scentist, far to bored to be an engineer, I just s
ay
"this is how it is" then try to make it so. (hmm, poet comes to mind)

ok, one more thing. Code can be beautiful. just so you know.

Markus Becker wrote:

> .... as I have difficulty just catching up with the posts here.
>

> Q: What do you guys (and girls?) do besides raytracing?
> Especially with Ken, I can't imagine where he takes all
> his time from....
>

> You surely must do something for a living. I understand
> that most of the people around here are students, but of
> some, I definitely know that they aren't.
>

> Markus
> --

lst?

--