POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : E [90k] : Re: E [90k] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:12:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: E [90k]
From: Spider
Date: 26 Mar 1999 02:31:18
Message: <36FA8D5C.D13DFDB7@bahnhof.se>
oh. Mine takes about 9 times the render time for parsing. it's really
interesting to have a time of 10m 52s, and a render-time about 1m 16s ...
well, I haven't yet found out how to get the normals(Iva had my time on the
normal distribution using simpsons to calculate the correlativity,
significance...... *blah* i haven't slept in 39 hours, must be that. )

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]