POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Castle dungeon [80kb+] : Thank you. Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:11:40 EDT (-0400)
  Thank you.
From: Anthony Bennett
Date: 25 Mar 1999 14:32:05
Message: <36FA83B2.ACDD32E5@panama.phoenix.net>
> You have too much patience! :)

Just enough. =)

> I like what you have here. Great detail on the bottom floor there.

Really? It's just a simple texture, you know. I think what helps is the "scale
0.075".

> Adding cell doors, and chained figures to the walls would kill me! Maybe a
> cauldron of boiling oil? :)

Finally someone suggests something concrete. I've asked for suggestions but
have not gotten many ideas. Thank you. I actually have a pool of water in the
middle of the room, but boiling oil is better! How about this? I add the bars,
doors, and cells separated where the columns are.