POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just a question... : Re: Just a question... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:11:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a question...
From: Steve
Date: 24 Mar 1999 18:32:31
Message: <36F973F8.8D52E77A@ndirect.co.uk>
I don't actually think that Ken exists in the sense of the word as we
understand it, I've had this conversation with him and he assures me
that he does exist.

I thought that he was like one of those virtual Japanese people who only
exist on the net.  He says not and who am I to question?  His judgement,
taste and skill is enormous when it comes to raytracing.

Steve