POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just a question... : Re: Just a question... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:09:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a question...
From: Steve
Date: 24 Mar 1999 10:56:43
Message: <36F90922.DCB24B8D@ndirect.co.uk>
Markus

I would agree with you that this is the right place to ask your
question, I personally look at this group and post replies every day.  I
rarely look at any other news group.

I am an out of work Network/PC support person.  Even though I've been
out of work for over a month now I still haven't finished or even
improved the scene I was working on while I had a job, I've been too
busy looking for work and trying to improve my standard of C
programming.

Hope this answers your question.  I too am curious about the amount of
time some of these people must spend Ray-Tracing, do they never eat or
sleep, let alone work?

Cheers
Steve