POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : L-Systems Help! : Re: L-Systems Help! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: L-Systems Help!
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 24 Mar 1999 07:59:26
Message: <36F8E184.4FE56A75@mninter.net>
What is the name of the program? Trees? That one disappeared years ago...tons of
pages have empty links to it.

You know what you need, ken? A website, called Ken's Junk drawer. I'm sure you have
every 3D graphics program ever created sitting, stealthily, on you hard drive.

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!