POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Question about the photon patch : Re: Question about the photon patch Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question about the photon patch
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 23 Mar 1999 20:00:13
Message: <36F838B4.F235FAF3@Kopp.com>
Ron Parker wrote:

> I don't know.  My personal copy has been merged with the generic 3.1e
> source, but I haven't taken the time to see what changed since 3.1a.  I
> expect that it will, whenever I get it put online.  I have all the patch
> files at home, so I can easily check to see what changed in the lathe
> routines if you'd like.

I sent you an email about photon mapping + superpatch.  If you email the
superpatch source (with 3.1e changes, if possible) to nko### [at] megsinetcom,
I'll try to merge photon mapping into it.  (Let me know if you mail it
to that address, since I almost never check it... and don't mail it to
my regular address, please... I'm running out of space there, and it's
not POP3).

-Nathan