POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : L-Systems Help! : L-Systems Help! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  L-Systems Help!
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 23 Mar 1999 02:43:20
Message: <36F74705.ABAC4A9A@home.com>
Hi

I have been reading the posts about TreeDesigner and L-Parser. I too
think that a melding of the two would be great, perhaps you could also
had a hint of Onyx's Tree Profestional!! However I have struggled for a
long time to figure out L-Parsers language. Through a lot ot trial and
error I was eventually able to figure out bits and pieces of it and even
created a small, ugly, tree with some leaves. However I still don't
really understand l-systems could someone please post an explanation of
how to create things, plants tree ect.., in L-Parser and especially is
language. Or point me to a tutorial. I find that documentation and
tutorials are sourly lacking for L-Parser.