POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hall of Mirrors... and photons - ~105Kb : Re: Hall of Mirrors... and photons - ~105Kb Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:09:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hall of Mirrors... and photons - ~105Kb
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 22 Mar 1999 21:08:40
Message: <36F6F79A.4A3EBF9@aol.com>
Do you have control of those green spots? Or not...?
Almost looks to me like you may need that ignore_photons keyword in the
objects. I don't really know about it yet, but had heard something to
the effect that it would remove the caustics which tend to over brighten
inside a object, yet maybe leave the external caustics still.
A personal observation, the reflection gets too busy for me, as though
crowded or chaotic? confusing? whatever... Remember to pay no attention
to everything someone says :)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe