POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : problem with duplicating objects : Re: problem with duplicating objects Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:11:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: problem with duplicating objects
From: Scott McDonald
Date: 22 Mar 1999 16:41:32
Message: <36F6B869.D6AB726B@metrolink.com>
Scott McDonald wrote:

> Hi, I'm using the most current build of Moray 3.1 (downloaded today) and
> I'm having a problem when I duplicate an object - the duplicate goes to
> 0,0,0 and resets the scale and everything else.  Is there some option I
> checked that I shouldn't have?

Note - this doesn't happen with all objects.  It's a scene file I
created with Moray 3.0, and only seems to happen with one Taper Sweep
object I created.  If I select the object by itself, the duplicate goes
to 0,0,0 - if I select the group the object belongs to, that duplicates
normally.   This is very confusing.

|Colin Scott McDonald                                  Metro Link, Inc.|
|                veni, vici, volo in dominum redirre                   |
|sco### [at] metrolinkcom                                  www.metrolink.com|