POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tree macro sample picture(85K) : Tree macro sample picture(85K) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:12:01 EDT (-0400)
  Tree macro sample picture(85K)
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 22 Mar 1999 13:56:57
Message: <36F692C4.EAF9C92B@inapg.inra.fr>
Tree macros again... I wanted to clean up the "gnarled tree" macro I
posted some months ago and of course I ended up rewriting the whole
thing. So there's a brand new version (with unfortunately a whole bunch
of new parameters ; and a leaf macro too). I'll post it in
binaries.scene-files in a few days, when I have more nice trees to show,
cleaner code and working examples of parameters. Here is one sample of
NO artistic value whatsoever, but at least it looks like a tree. Parsing
time is reasonable (72 sec on a Pentium Pro 200, 64 MB RAM, WinNT).

Gilles Tran

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'newtree1a.jpg' (84 KB)