POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : SOLID : Re: SOLID Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SOLID
From: Steve
Date: 22 Mar 1999 09:41:52
Message: <36F65771.C6B75D42@puzzlecraft.com>
Are you asking about a general algorithm for creating polyhedra? If so,
Email me and I'll send you some info on this.

If you are wondering how to create a 6 sided solid that is not a cube,
you might start off with a cube and use scale and the matrix function to
get the final effect.

If you are asking how to convert a set of coordinates into a solid, that
sounds like a job for the bicubic patch function, or possibly one of the
spline functions in combination with some other editing function.

If you could state the problem more specifically with an example it
would help in choosing a more specific answer.