POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : G--- : Re: G Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:08:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: G
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Mar 1999 13:55:43
Message: <36F540A5.24072AAA@aol.com>
"G" is not for Govert apparently.

This reminds me of life on the farm I lived at several years ago, except
the rocks weren't round. Anyone else ever pull a plow with a tractor
through rocks? Clank-clang! grind! These plants look very familiar, my
best growing stuff: weeds! Many plants have very small flower sprouts
like these do. At least it's representative of the ones I've seen. The
rocks appear to be either glacial debri or old stream bed material.
I like this better than a couple others by G. Z. Dare I say much better,
nah, I don't think so...

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe