POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Obscurity : Re: Obscurity Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:12:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Obscurity
From: Ken
Date: 21 Mar 1999 13:49:16
Message: <36F53E49.842599D2@pacbell.net>
Psychomek wrote:

> I Love it! looks so REAL.... and is that a person in the stone work? (a rough
> statue maybe?)

  I was very happy with the way this turned out myself. Another one of those
happy little scenes that come together in less that an hours worth of work
and looks better that some of the 3 week projects.

  It is of course a 3D model of a muscular man. I thought it best to leave
the interpertation aspects of the image to viewer.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net