POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : gettysburg : Re: gettysburg Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:13:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gettysburg
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Mar 1999 01:52:38
Message: <36F49732.CEB662A9@aol.com>
I meant I have a "real" quill pen and ink bottle (contemporary from
Barnes and Noble book store). Sorry, no POV script of them as of yet :|
Of course maybe you knew what I was saying.
About the look of the picture, I just saw it as having a odd sort of
realism to it. Too hard to explain. The pen didn't seem anything like a
quill pen (so sorry to say that) and yet it looked like I was seeing all
realistic objects just the same.
Making any sense now? ;)
Again, like the picture thus far, saw latest one, the watch is best in
the scene to me still, and hope you get the writing looking better if
you continue to work on it.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe