POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Paysage : Re: Paysage Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paysage
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Mar 1999 01:38:57
Message: <36F493FC.CEB03768@aol.com>
Very nice. Think you could manage a shoreline? The water could use some
wave breaking and the land an "edge"--- rocky, sandy, whatever--- at the
beach zone. How many times has this been said in other such instances? I
know, I'm just remarking so you don't go home with just good words.
I realize the distance is great and they might not be very visible but
just a slight touch and there wouldn't be such a sudden polar ice cap
melt look to this thing maybe.
Hope I can make such pictures too someday.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe