POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : more gettysburg (~60k) : Re: more gettysburg (~60k) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:09:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more gettysburg (~60k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Mar 1999 01:09:17
Message: <36F48D07.CB1E629A@aol.com>
Looking good.
I kept myself from saying this before since I was being pretty critical,
or so I thought, already; but Lincoln reminds me of Leonard Nimoy from
Star Trek :) Pay no attention to me!
And I just now realized this is intended to be his actual reflection, I
thought it was an engraved watch.
There's something about the watch and pen I noticed now, as if they are
floating. Perhaps a darker, tighter shadow for them would change that?
Except if you do I'd leave the shadows that you do have there as well.
Just commenting.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe