POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Photon patch : Re: Photon patch Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:31:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photon patch
From: Chris Maryan
Date: 20 Mar 1999 20:26:53
Message: <36F44AA2.19CB1434@geocities.com>
Actually, working with the latest version of Moray and POV isn't that
bad. The quick render (POLYRAY?) plugin for Moray really helps.

So I downloaded the UV patch and the render times aren't that bad. I
have to keep the resolution low and AA and complex scenes are almost
impossible but I managed to keep myself entertained by playing around
with 'transparent ball over a checkered plane'. Very cool stuff. Photons
rock, thanks Nathan.

--
Chris Maryan
mailto:cma### [at] geocitiescom