POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : B/W rendering from POV-Ray *is* possible! : Re: More and more B&W (or: gamma revisited) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:13:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More and more B&W (or: gamma revisited)
From: Ken
Date: 19 Mar 1999 04:31:06
Message: <36F2187D.B4A73FC7@pacbell.net>
Lance Birch wrote:

> Yep, that's the spirit!  ;-)
>
> --
> Lance.
>
> ---
> For the latest 3D Studio MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
> The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

 Spirit or no it doesn't matter. I was arguing for oranges and you were
on the side of apples. I decided rather than allowing myself to get sucked
into an arguement I did not want to have to win I gracefully shut my mouth
and let others pick up where I left off. I still stand by everything I said
and there ain't nothin you can say to change my mind. Why don't agree to
disagree on this and leave it at that.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net