POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Give ma a P! (hotons) : Re: Give ma a P! (hotons) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Give ma a P! (hotons)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Mar 1999 22:24:25
Message: <36F1C361.34BDC69C@aol.com>
Just a ball with rectangular little mirrors glued on is about all they
are. They achieve their "boogie" effect via colored spotlights aimed at
it from various locations around the room which go on and off to the
music. No big deal at all.
I hated disco and always will I suppose. Sometimes I can actually listen
to the music though because of an affliction called "love of music".

Colors to use? I vote for Sasy Red, Moody Blue, Vibrant Green and Mellow
Yellow (Cool Pink too if five colors).
 Btw, anyone else think this resembles X-ray spectrograms of crystalline
structures?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe