POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Reflection colors : Re: Reflection colors Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:35:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflection colors
From: Mike
Date: 18 Mar 1999 05:34:04
Message: <36F0D538.1DE0C362@aol.com>
Maybe it's because I have an older version of the wyzpov source, but one
thing that's awkward about it is that reflection has been completely
replaced.  Anyway, just something to look out for.

I tried to patch uvpov with it, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to
work right.  Even worse is that it runs and renders fine - looks almost
like it's reflecting backwards or something...wierd.

I should really get the latest version of the patch I guess. :)

-Mike