POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Help! Coloured reflections and Photons : Re: Help! Coloured reflections and Photons Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:14:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help! Coloured reflections and Photons
From: Spider
Date: 17 Mar 1999 07:51:00
Message: <36EFA397.13CC68AF@bahnhof.se>
try and use this :
#declare fReflect =
finish {
	ambient 0.0
	diffuse 0.079133
	phong 1.0 //Not necessary. lower it .
	phong_size 60.263333
	metallic 1.0
//	reflection 0.8 //nope.
}

#macro t_reflect(vColour) //vColour is a 3 post vector
texture {
	pigment { colour vColour }
	finish {
		fReflect
		reflection 	vColour
		ambient		vColour/10 //or something low.
	}
}
#end

This will give you nice reflections on a solid shape.

notice me and I'll give source for my reflections image.
--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]