POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Need a book object... (help please?) : Need a book object... (help please?) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Need a book object... (help please?)
From: Johnny Smith
Date: 17 Mar 1999 02:21:29
Message: <36EF58E2.E3AF33D@netjava.com>
I need a "plugin-include" file.  Something that I can call in my
own scene as simply as possible.
object {  book ..... etc }

The book must be closed.  Have a decent/realistic texture to it.  Have a
way to add a title to the spine.
(although I can do this myself if need be)
And have a VERY realistic texture as far as the pages in the book
appear.
In otherwords,  if I rotate the book,  I want to be able to see the edge
of the pages inside the book.
(not the INSIDE of the book,  just the pages stacked on top of each
other)
Can anybody help me with this ?

                                                    Thank you,

                                                      Johnny