POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: TI-89 completed please comment! : Re: TI-89 completed please comment! Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TI-89 completed please comment!
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 16 Oct 1999 15:58:47
Message: <36EF2BBE.42E18A35@club-internet.fr>
Yes, it's a very nice one.
How did you get by with all the image_maps ? Is it a single image_map put on
the calculator ?
What computer do you have for the scene to render in 16 hours ? I complain
about mine when it takes 7 hours with area_lights   +a0.1 +am2 at 800x600....
But as said up this thread, the book spoils the scene a bit.

Fabien